• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air compressors

casm

NAXJA Forum User
I've been looking into replacements for the portable air compressor I used to carry under my back seat. Ideally I'd like to do an ARB-style OBA system on the cheap, and ran across this. Since it's primarily going to be used to air the tyres back up I could probably junk the tank and mount the compressor somewhere in the cargo area.

Does this sound reasonable? It's only 100PSI so fill times will be long, but I'm OK with that.

casm said:
I've been looking into replacements for the portable air compressor I used to carry under my back seat. Ideally I'd like to do an ARB-style OBA system on the cheap, and ran across this. Since it's primarily going to be used to air the tyres back up I could probably junk the tank and mount the compressor somewhere in the cargo area.

Does this sound reasonable? It's only 100PSI so fill times will be long, but I'm OK with that.

It is not PSI that matters in filling tires. Storage capacity and cfm are more important. Unlikely that you have tyres that are anywhere near 100PSI on your Jeep.

Back