• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CB antenna mount

akrazgpr

NAXJA Forum User
Hi I was looking for a CB antenna mount that didnt require any holes to be drilled in the body and couldnt find one.... So I made one 1/8 stainless that bolts on using factory tailight bolt holes. Fitch if youre out there Pm me your address and I'll mail you one as promised .(the ARB Bumper Kicks A$$)
1439240MVC-018S.JPG
1439242MVC-019S.JPG
1439248MVC-015S.JPG

I'm sure I'll be another one of many, but I'd love to get my hands on one of those--you willing to crank out some more. Very clean!

Man...I love this place! I have seen some really creative stuff this morning. Some of you all are very talented.

Very nice, I'm headed out to the garage to make mine that way now. I've been waiting on someone to come up with a heavy duty way to mount a cb to an XJ.
Thanks.

That's *really* nice. Good job :)

Put me on the list of interested parties if you end up doing a production run.

Put me on the list of interested parties...I want 2 of them...But I want one reversed to go on the other side and run dual...I think it would look
way cool/tight...If only one side available...guess I'll have to suffer...Please make a production run...

John4wd...

Put me on the list that thing rocks

im getting ready to put a 4ft firestik on my 91 xj id be intresten if ya wanna sell me one

or if anyone has a idea for the rear mount

Wow thanks for the compliments. I guess I need to get busy and make some more. I know that it will work on a '97 and newer xj but I'm not sure about '96 and earlier. One for the right side would be no problem, is there any advantage to running two Cb antennas?

Later AJ

Back