• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How Many?

CW

NAXJA Forum User
How many of us are there in the Spokane/North Idaho area? I think it would be a good idea to have a run on this end of the chapter territory. So if you are in the area and want to wheel sometime in the near future post up.

Well I 'm in Spokane. I know there are alot of built XJs around. I was dirt bike riding in the Chewelah area last spring. Ran into about 6 guys wheeling all with XJs. One of them works at Six states / High Mountain 4 wheel drive. Up for a trip, just don't know any destination wheeling spots. Most dirt bike places are way to tight.

I live in the Spokane area and would up for a run sometime. I don't know alot of trails around here and would like to do some exploring

I say we have a run/meet and greet some time soon. It seems like most of you guys are in spokane. How about 7mile? We can all play around a little on the hills and it doesn't really matter how built your junk is.

We can do 7 mile but it gets old real quick. I have not been there in awhile. Heard that they are fencing off the creek on the back side. Lets try to set a day and time for the next 2-3 weeks.

They got the go ahead for the rock garden and the rocks, they are just waiting for spring to move them in. Hopefully it will be better then. It's still got some pretty fun climbs. Yeah we should set a date soon.

Back