• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Military 6x6 deuce and a half cargo truck

onetallmj

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to trade or sell my M35A2, heres the description:
1982 M35A2 deuce and a half cargo truck. Fomer Air Force truck with the LDT straight 6 multi-fuel engine, 5 speed tranny with 2 speed transfer case with air shift front axle. Rockwell axles that do not leak!! Has a hard top but no troop rack/side rails. Runs very good with about 13500 miles and 500 hours. Tires are military NDT's with about 60-70% tread left.
Everything works except the gas gauge and hand throttle cable.
I have the manuals on CD, also comes with a "glad hand" air hose adapter to run air tools off of the back fittings, and a military to civilian trailer adapter/plug for the lights.
I have personally hauled over 12,000 lbs with this truck with no problems.
New batteries, oil change and fuel filters(3)
E-mail with any questions. Price - $4500
located in Atascadero CA, halfway between L.A. and San Fran
[email protected]
truck is registered in Cali as a commercial vehicle until feb 05

pics are here:http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/camaro69fine/my_photos

evilpresence said:
Can an XJ fit in the bed?

The bed length from front to back is right at 12'. My long bed MJ would fit the wheels inside with the bed hanging over the back( haven't tried it, just measured it.)

Delivery to east coast not for me, but you can drive it there, just would take a while. It runs very good on the highway, 50 - 55 MPH with about 8 - 10 MPG on diesel.

any more questions?

Wade

Back