• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone posted this?

Beezil said:
why would they?
No kidding..."I dug a hole in the ground...everybody look!" Whoop-de-friggin-doo...seeing that pasty white ribcage didn't do my dinner any favors either

The guy has to be from the south. I can't imagine being bored enough to dig a hole and wire it up for a computer.

I hang out on the internet to feel good about myself. Crap like this helps.

Lincoln we know that is what you want is a hole in the ground to play in. Then you'll feel all safe there.

hinkley

his wife must be just as looney :confused1 but, i feel sorry for the kid the brought into this world.

I don't know. Some of the uses for a hole in the ground (underground room?) that size has me thinking perhaps someone should be watching this guy closely.
Wired for computer? video? soundproofed?

kid4lyf said:
I don't know. Some of the uses for a hole in the ground (underground room?) that size has me thinking perhaps someone should be watching this guy closely.
Wired for computer? video? soundproofed?
Amateur.

I'm old enough that I was in high school during the height of the cold war. I can remember a store in one of the local strip malls that sold fallout shelters. One of the people in town for whom I did yard work had one in his yard. This was the real deal -- it was all reinforced concrete construction, three rooms, air filtration/purification system, under about 4 FEET of dirt, and stocked with enough food to feed his family for a couple or three months.

I've often wondered if it cost him more to build it, or to have it demolished when the need for it went away.

JnJ said:
Dude is a GENIUS!
Yeah -- built himself an indoor swimming pool without even knowing it.

He's a friggin jack%^@... He can do whatever he feels like with his holes, and stuff... but like said previously; keep a good eye on him, He shouldn't be reproducing. The poor kid, and he was an arse to his wife... you can tell. Maybe the snake was supposed to get em'

Eagle said:
Amateur.

I'm old enough that I was in high school during the height of the cold war. I can remember a store in one of the local strip malls that sold fallout shelters. One of the people in town for whom I did yard work had one in his yard. This was the real deal -- it was all reinforced concrete construction, three rooms, air filtration/purification system, under about 4 FEET of dirt, and stocked with enough food to feed his family for a couple or three months.

I've often wondered if it cost him more to build it, or to have it demolished when the need for it went away.
Fallout shelter is the last thing I'm thinking when I see this whack job's handywork. I'd be real carefull if I had teenage or younger kids in his vicinity.

Looks to me like a hunting blind....don't see the whacko-ness.

After checking out the rest of his website, I've come to the conclusion that he's just a guy who like his life public. His claymation movies and stickman drawings are pretty good though. The mole viking funeral was pretty funny too. But when I saw the movie of his 4th of July exploits, I knew he was no different that most of the freaks on here.

Back