• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

big military 6x6 for sale or trade

onetallmj

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to trade or sell my M35A2, heres the description:
1980 M35A2 deuce and a half cargo truck. Fomer Air Force truck with the LDT straight 6 multi-fuel engine, 5 speed tranny with 2 speed transfer case with air shift front axle. Rockwell axles that do not leak!! Has a hard top but no troop rack/side rails. Runs very good with about 13500 miles and 500 hours. Tires are military NDT's with about 60-70% tread left.
Everything works except the gas gauge and hand throttle cable.
I have the manuals on CD, also comes with a "glad hand" air hose adapter to run air tools off of the back fittings, and a military to civilian trailer adapter/plug for the lights.
I have personally hauled over 12,000 lbs with this truck with no problems.
New batteries, oil change and fuel filters(3)
E-mail with any questions. Price - $4000
located in Atascadero CA, halfway between L.A. and San Fran
[email protected]

pics are here:http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/camaro69fine/my_photos

Willing to trade for built full width dana 44(front) or 60's( leaf sprung preferred) a 4.0 stroker or combination that comes close to the price I am asking.

Wade

THat'd be a sweet tow rig.... If I didn't just spend all that money :(
onetallmj said:
1980 M35A2 deuce and a half cargo truck. Fomer Air Force truck with the LDT straight 6 multi-fuel engine, 5 speed tranny with 2 speed transfer case with air shift front axle. Rockwell axles that do not leak!! Has a hard top but no troop rack/side rails. Runs very good with about 13500 miles and 500 hours. Tires are military NDT's with about 60-70% tread left.
I have the manuals on CD, also comes with a "glad hand" air hose adapter to run air tools off of the back fittings, and a military to civilian trailer adapter/plug for the lights.
E-mail with any questions. Price - $4000
[email protected]

Willing to trade for built full width dana 44(front) or 60's( leaf sprung preferred) a 4.0 stroker or combination that comes close to the price I am asking.

Wade

2offroad said:
how much shipped to 28088

It would be cheaper to fly out here and drive it home. The last time I checked on shipping something like this it was at least $2500 to $3000.
Your talking about a 24 foot long truck that weighs 13,000lbs.
It gets about 8-10 mpg on diesel.
I could meet ya in Vegas!! :party:

i really, really want one, but the ball and chain will not get on board with the program. will you help a brother out say $500 delivered?

Nice avatar Mark! I bet I coudl find a ride for it but the freight would not be cheap! Incedently the best way to ship an item liek this IMHO is to get a Flatbed Truckign company that has LTL freight to the destination. Makes rates drop when there are three or four people paying! Well sort of!

It would be a hoot, I know it will carry two M151's back there. Not only could you use it to flatbed your trail rig but you could take your trail rig to where it really gets rough....

RichP said:
It would be a hoot, I know it will carry two M151's back there. Not only could you use it to flatbed your trail rig but you could take your trail rig to where it really gets rough....

and when you break your trail rig you can drive right up to it load it up and take it home! LOL! I wonder how much fun it would be on Lower 2 or Guardrail! :laugh2:

i really want one but wrong side of the USA, sorry

onetallmj said:
E-mail with any questions. Price - $4500
[email protected]

Wade

this is still for sale, new price of $4500 because I got it registered until Feb 05. So come and get it!!!

Back