• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 and Dana 44 4.56

86XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 30- Complete about 5000 miles everything rebuilt. 4.56 gears all new seals and bearings. New brake pads and rotors turned.

Dana 44- Complete about 5000 miles everything rebuilt. 4.56 gears with new detroit locker. All new seals and bearings. Everything on the brakes is brand new, when axle was rebuilt, new drums and brake components.

Asking $1300obo for both. would be willing to separate but the 44 has to go first.

Joe

I can take locally, Since i will be at Richmond CA. PM sent too.

Last edited:
pm'd ya

pm'd you

86XJ said:
dana 44 SOLD!
dana 30 still for sale $300 obo
joe

Thanks Joe for the dana 44. I got it home o.k. I will put it in soon and then be selling my 98' 8.25 rear axle with 29 spline axle shafts, no slip locker, 4.56 gears and a spare set of 20 spline shafts.

86XJ said:
btt
$250 OBO i need this axle gone. the brakes are new and the gears have about 5000 miles.
joe

You might want to try putting this axle up on pirate4x4 and rubicon express's classified parts section to try to get someone local. You'll sell it, it is a real good deal. Setting up gears is not cheap and it saves people the time & $. How's those full width axles coming along? I love the dana 44 with the detroit. I went 2-1/2 hrs into the Fordyce Creek trail and the locker pulled me through everything, now I just finish hooking up my front arb.
Troy

Good to hear that the 44 is workign for you. i got my front axle on friday and should be getting my rear this week. i got my 37" SSR's on friday as well. so hopefully ican get this thing going soon.
joe

86XJ said:
btt
$250 OBO i need this axle gone. the brakes are new and the gears have about 5000 miles.
joe
is this the dana 30 front axle??....will it fit in the front of a 96???...Len

Back