• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ashman on 38in TSLs

I finally got 38s on the buggy.

I also repacked my font and rear leafs to get me a little taller and stiffer.

Looks good, and the stiffness makes it feal alot more controlled.

The New ram assist is working good. I trashed my first XJ main leaf on the front over the weekend. Tested it with No leaf clamps :dunce: ... now it should be good to go with clamps and a new main.

download.php

download.php

download.php

put some door bars and leave the doors off permanently. you don't need doors in AZ anyways. :) plus, you have no roof or rear fenders anyways.

dennisuello said:
put some door bars and leave the doors off permanently. you don't need doors in AZ anyways. :) plus, you have no roof or rear fenders anyways.

Im gonna take it easy and just run with no doors.

I want to cut off the sliders I made and make a new one about 18in taller. It will be in the door jam not out side the body. The slider will go from the front fender to the rear fender. Ill have to rebuild the floor board, and the sides of the a-pillars and b-hoop but it will have much better clearance and a perminent tube door. This will limit my foot space for my clutch, but I want to swap to an auto soon any ways so the standard pedals and an auto will work out nice for foot space...

Back