• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beers in the Chicago Area

Urban Redneck

NAXJA Forum User
Was wondering if everyone or anyone in the Chicago area was up for a few beers? Wanted to get together and shoot the bull and meet members. Nothing big, just hang. Anyone? Bueller?

Urban Redneck said:
Was wondering if everyone or anyone in the Chicago area was up for a few beers? Wanted to get together and shoot the bull and meet members. Nothing big, just hang. Anyone? Bueller?

Have one for me and I'll have one for you. :D

Ok, how bout beers and pizza or a BBQ? I'm up for either, just wanted to get some of the Chicago people together. I don't know if Beez will come out to the 'Burbs without breaking out into a rash, but we could even have something in the city if that is the case! :cheers: :party:

I'm not coming out to the burbs, no fawkin way.

but, I'd like to have you suburban mommies boys out to the city anytime...

I mean come awn....you wanna do beers, go where the beer is!

goose island anyone?

I would come out for this, I want to meet some of you monkeys.

FWIW, in the 4+ years I have been around here Beezil has been to the 'burbs TWICE.

One time was for a special event where he could not behave and the other one he got so confused he dressed up like a woman.

All true, I swear. I have pictures ;)

Let's figure out a time that works for everyone, since we have a place nailed down already(Thank you, Beezil). Most weekends are good for me, execpt March 20th, cuz that's when the BB goes in.

Urban Redneck said:
Let's figure out a time that works for everyone, since we have a place nailed down already(Thank you, Beezil). Most weekends are good for me, execpt March 20th, cuz that's when the BB goes in.

Yakzees before cubs season hits will work too....

are cheeseheads allowed?

probably not.

Beezil said:
Yakzees before cubs season hits will work too....

are cheeseheads allowed?

probably not.

I will let in the cheeseheads as long as we go no where near the House of Lies(Corky Field). LOL!

:chef:

I can get there just about any time you guys get it set for. May be on my way home from a work day at the New park in Marsalles but I wil be there!

I can't wait to see you dumbasses try your hand at paralell parking....

shit, me and mel sit on the front porch on game days, drinking beer, and laughing histerically at all you suburb shitheads that are too cheap to park in the designated lots, re-trying to fit your minivans and highend suvs into spots that the rest of us could fit three cars in....the best is when you noodles get your wives to spot you into the spaces, like you are trying to gate a 737 or some shit.....its always entertaining.....

that's right, bomb the burbs.

Okay....

I guess I'll go first.....

weekend is tied up except for this sunday during the day?

come awn, what wouold be wrong with bellying up to the bar at 1 in the afternoon?

whos in?

we could crawl around clark avenue....do a beer or two at a few places...

shit, we could do two meals, breakfast and bloody marys with a pint of guinness at cullens and work from there? have late lunch, wings at yakzees, or a sandwhich at wrigley goose island or bar louie?

Beezil said:
I can't wait to see you dumbasses try your hand at paralell parking....

shit, me and mel sit on the front porch on game days, drinking beer, and laughing histerically at all you suburb shitheads that are too cheap to park in the designated lots, re-trying to fit your minivans and highend suvs into spots that the rest of us could fit three cars in....the best is when you noodles get your wives to spot you into the spaces, like you are trying to gate a 737 or some shit.....its always entertaining.....

that's right, bomb the burbs.
Are you talkin' ta me?!!!!!

Not for the next couple of weekends for me, though.....

Wow, people really live in the city? I thought that was just where Hoosiers worked when they want to get overpaid.

Back