• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee Part Ouy

K5Matt

NAXJA Forum User
Picked up this Jeep today.

4.0, auto, 231, d30, 8.25. Has 258k miles

8c534ff1a9cdf4a9efde23045d2d0a82.jpg

It is in rough shape. The body panels all have damage or rust. The right side doors might be usable.

6c597258a373126fdf74373127fb3490.jpg

f8d42f8355ac3214d9873efab7698dd1.jpg

Interior shows its age and wear. It is dirty but all there.

a5b9b83794d6fa2cec38eba3cfb743a8.jpg

Hood release is jammed or something, haven't been able to see if it runs.

I'd like to keep the wheels and tires, but everything else is avaliable.

Let me know what you need.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Don't really need it but curious as to how much for the 231 t-case? Have been thinking of swapping my 242 out this summer.

I'm eventually going to need a set of axles.....and I would prefer the 8.25.

I am thinking $200 for the set. I am assuming they are 3.55 gears.

Don't hold them for me, but if I line everything up and end up needing them I'll let you know. Thanks

Bremen, in. South of South Bend.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Hey Matt, you might hit up the other Matt (OKB) to see if he still needs an engine harness for his '01.

Hey Matt, you might hit up the other Matt (OKB) to see if he still needs an engine harness for his '01.

Haven't been able to get this Jeep running, so I can't vouch if the harness is good or not. There is some total HACK wiring on the passenger side fuse panel too. Does he need a complete harness or can I clip something off for him?

Haven't been able to get this Jeep running, so I can't vouch if the harness is good or not. There is some total HACK wiring on the passenger side fuse panel too. Does he need a complete harness or can I clip something off for him?
He was wanting the whole thing but he might take just the fuel injector portion too. Not sure if he got it fixed after WF.

He was wanting the whole thing but he might take just the fuel injector portion too. Not sure if he got it fixed after WF.

Let me know. I can sell the injector part by itself.

just curious how much for the front left caliper and rear ebrake lines from the drums to the connection split (i don't know what you call it)? 60031

thanks

PMs have been sent to their respective parties.

Front headlight harness has been sold.

Sold the 8.25 and rear license plate bracket bezel.

PM sent.

Quick run down of what is gone:
Headlight wiring harness
Rear license plate trim bracket/bezel
Rear axle
Wheels and tires
Cam sensor
Alternator
Coil Rail
Transfer case/auto trans gear selector bezels
Front Axle
Front Seats

Drivetrain is out too, going to pull a few more parts, then off to be made into Harbor Freight tools whenever the new title shows up.

Back