• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2016 RENO RUN INFO AND SIGN UP

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
Hey guys and gals. Its that time again. Annual Reno Run for 2016! Memorial Day weekend. Dates of the event are Friday May 27 through Monday May 30.

We reserved a group campsite at the Davis Creek Campground just south of Reno.
https://www.washoecounty.us/parks/specialty_facilities/davis_creek_campground.php

Here is the location on Google Maps.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...2!3m1!1s0x80996d74bf8f3da7:0x1ee45bef74952f43

This year's group site is not the same as last year. This year we will be in the group campground, as we did two years ago. There is parking for trailers. We will be camping 3 nights: Fri, Sat, and Sun. Monday is pack up and travel home day.

Cost for camping will be split according to naxja
members (red user name) or non-members / forum users (black user name). For information on how to become a member, click on the "Member FAQ" page of the forum.

Camping for members: $20 for entire weekend / tent.
Camping for non-members: $20 each night / tent.

(Attendees are welcome to make their own accommodations elsewhere, however be prepared to spend more as hotel/motel rates tend to be higher for this holiday weekend)

(optional) Group BBQ sat evening: $5 per person. Kiddos are free.

(optional) T-shirts
members:
$15 for first shirt

non-members:
$20 for every shirt

We will also update this thread later when we decide on the itinerary for Fri, Sat, and Sunday trail rides. Tshirt designs should be up shortly.
The final day to order shirts will be 12noon on friday the 13th. We will have a few extras made but they will be 25$ a piece at the event.

To make payment for the above items (camping, BBQ, and t-shirts) please send a PM your item totals to our treasurer gordosmasho and he will tell you what you need to do!

1 Mens Shirt Large - Tall
1 mens shirt XL
1 tent for the weekend red name
1 bbq

Last edited:
0b54326395e49da70a409b178da03395.jpg

Shirts are up. Womens sizes available as well.

I am pushing to get house projects done to make it.

Put me down for a Large shirt
pending 1 tent spot

dude , just dont make any excuses, the house can wait until after reno man. do as much as you can before hand and call it good. its been years since you've wheeled reno, its too fun not to go.

Please sign me up for:

1 XL men's shirt
1 L men's shirt
1 red name tent
1 BBQ (Sadly my Dad won't be able to make it so it'll just be me) I'll update if I can find a co-driver to come along.

Please sign me up for:

1 XL men's shirt
1 L men's shirt
1 red name tent
1 BBQ (Sadly my Dad won't be able to make it so it'll just be me) I'll update if I can find a co-driver to come along.

awesome Mike !

Sorry your pops cant make it thats too bad!

Quick update on shirt pricing.

Red name members $15 all shirts(not just the first)
Black name members $20 all shirts

Thanks guys. Order early. Order often.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

awesome Mike !

Sorry your pops cant make it thats too bad!

Yeah... :-( Schedules can always change so we'll see! Will you be going up Thursday night or Friday morning early? I'm trying to weigh the options of leaving Thursday after work and finding a place to stay the night or to leave extra early Friday morning to drive up.

1 L men's shirt
1 S women's shirt
1 red tent
2 BBQ

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So the fiancé is out....

I'll be needing
-1 bbq
-1 red tent
-1 women's large
-1 men's medium

I am in.
one XL Tee
one tent spot
I will be there Thursday night if that is when the camping starts other wise Friday nooish

Skipper the camping starts fri but im probably grabbing a cheap hotel on thursday most likely.

Having the frame stiffeners welded on today then will reinstall the tran skid and sliders. I welded the spare tire holder where it cracked so I just need to reinstall the bumper, change the oil, greaser up and I am ready to roll.

Back