• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Install Offer SFR High Roller Kit

StinkyFab

NAXJA Forum User
Yesterday we officially announced our new High Roller WJ Steering and Brake kit in this thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1124986

Today we're looking for one very lucky customer who is going to get a hell of a deal. We're looking for someone with an XJ with 4-6" of lift who we will offer free installation of our High Roller kit. You'll need to be local, or somehow be able to drop the Jeep off at our shop in the San Diego area for a few days.

Whoever we choose will get free installation of our kit, as well as saving on shipping costs. This is probably a $6-800 value, maybe more. All we ask is that you purchase the kit and and other parts if necessary give us a few days for the install. If you're interested contact me with details on your vehicle and any modifications, either directly or by posting up here.

http://www.stinkyfab.com/jeep-steering-and-brake-kit.html

12523081_886039678182762_3789605920416258788_n.jpg

I'd do this in a heartbeat, if I didn't already have Black Magic brakes and 15" wheels.

Whoever gets picked for this will be very lucky. The kit looks really great.

David Bricker / SYR

I volunteer for the east coast, give-a-kit-to-an-idiot-and-see-if-he-can-install-it... if one of those pops up. :) nice kit, but the army has me moving soon so hh6 has every penny being saved.

Yeah...east coast here as well, would be nice to be able to do/win this.

Getting it to you & back would cost well over the value of winning..................

Wish I could afford this. Oh well.

Sorry to hijack, but if I order the basic package can the sway bar and track bar relocation be done prior to swapping the knuckles and steering?

Right now I'm running a RE trackbar, so I would think relocating the mount and using the kit's trackbar would work.

I'm in nc for work but my jeep is still in yuma. I can probably talk a buddy into bringing it to sd.

I'm at 5ish inches of lift with acos pros and re 4.5" springs, ruffstuff heim steering, and re track bar. I've been looking to do something like this for awhile as my bump steer is less then ideal. Factory brakes as well. I am running 15s so that would be my only issue. I'm just glad there is finally a one part number order and it's done.

Sorry to hijack, but if I order the basic package can the sway bar and track bar relocation be done prior to swapping the knuckles and steering?

Right now I'm running a RE trackbar, so I would think relocating the mount and using the kit's trackbar would work.

The track bar definitely can, but you may need to do a bit of adjusting to get the angles right. There are enough holes in the lower bracket that you could probably get it pretty close though.

The sway bar brackets are designed to go over the tie rod, but under the drag link, and with the stock steering setup, or an inverted T that may put the axle brackets right where your steering is. You could clock them up or down to make them fit with the steering, but then they wouldn't be in the right spot when you finish the install. No reason the sway bar relocation brackets wouldn't work up top though.

Thanks for the comments guys. I was out at TDS since thursday and had a demo out there that got a lot of good response, and we actually sold a lot more components than I expected. Actually sold all the track bar mounts I brought out LOL. Guess I'll bring more with me next time!

Back