• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee Re-gear Special $399 - TILL MARCH 15TH

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
SPECIAL PRICING TILL MARCH 15TH.

Revolution Gear - High Quality and quiet running.

You get 2 gear sets in your choice of ratio and 2 full master install kit WITH TIMKEN BEARINGS! Not Koyo.

This is everything you need for a complete regear on your Jeep XJ Cherokee (other than Oil).

Click Here for the LINK to the Special pricing.

file_48_12.jpg

This is a killer deal. Ill probably be waiting until march to order for the second rig ...

This may seem like a noob question but I'm still fairly new to the XJ and learning.. how do I know if I have a low pinion or high pinion front D30?

If you have a 98 and it is the factory front housing, high pinion. The driveshaft will be either above or below the center line of the axle tubes. (Low pinion was only 00-01)

Some feedback... The Revolution gears are quality gears. The shop I had install them had nothing but good things to say about them.

Second, Robert is amazing to work with. Buy with confidence! :yelclap:

Sorry I just saw there was a question I didnt notice till today.

With a D30/C8.25
3.55 to 3.73 or higher you will need a new front carrier. Rear has no carrier 'break'.

Only 5 more days...

Back