• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Easy run this weekend

sidewaysstarion

Coffee Drinker
NAXJA Member
Anyone interested in an easy run this weekend that an open/open stocker can do. I was thinking either sunday or monday just a short day run, maybe we can cook some burgers and have some fun wheeling.

:party:

interested. where you thinking of going out to?
i have plans that are up in the air for now for sunday. im still waiting to hear back from from some buddies.

Anyone interested in an easy run this weekend that an open/open stocker can do. I was thinking either sunday or monday just a short day run, maybe we can cook some burgers and have some fun wheeling.

:party:

Wait isn't this naxja, we don't wheel here sir.LOL.Sorry i had to pull it off before anybody else did.(no names :rolleyes:)
:wave:
I wish i could but my jeep wont make a trip of a couple hundred miles at this time.I think my t-case has finely gave up the ghost.
Good luck and have a blast sir.

So far what I'm thinking is on sunday we go exploring the Rowher flats area, I've been out there once before in my stocker and it was pretty fun.

http://goo.gl/maps/H047C

6E340A66-93CC-489A-A915-A1A8E6598FD8-8282-000009347A353B97.jpg

21640DB8-DD9A-4D50-AE37-46D35DEFC030-8282-000009347540E13A.jpg

Have you decided which day yet?

Good! Sunday works best for us.

--HappyDog

Let meet at the halfway house cafe around 9:30, we can have some breakfast and head out to rowher flats from there.

http://www.halfwayhousecafe.com/
15564 Sierra Hwy Santa Clarita, CA 91390

I have CB in my rig and a Baofeng HT, if you have an FRS radio or a CB be sure to bring it.

See you there!

Oh yes, we don't have CB or FRS, but can bring 2 meters (we're hams). But I should pick up some suitable FRS radios anyway for this and other trips -- any recommendations?

--HappyDog

Last edited:
Back