• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Campmanche

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
After seeing a Comanche motorhome on Craigslist Darren Eric and I looked at it. I bought it the next dayIt has 114K a Dana 60 rear end and so many details that I will go into later. For now here
qegyqypu.jpg
3a2ehyse.jpg
e6y2ynyh.jpg
t
uny2u8es.jpg
t
2yha7uba.jpg
jahynu3e.jpg
yhesynez.jpg

Oh my, i thought the comanchee was just the name of the motorhome built by dodge(like dodge comanchee or jayco striker, etc) or something, didnt realize it was an actual comanchee, holy crap i have never even heard of such a thing. That thing is awesome!!

You get Aaron and Ben on that back bumper.... I bet that thing will do a wheelie!

Dose it have an AW4?

If its a dog or your going to think about towing with it, a rail shifter will make a world of difference

lol. I recommended that to him last night. It's got a really bad exhaust manifold leak too.

that's awesome! I love how the sides of the camper body follow MJ body lines and they used stock tail lights on it.

It needs a 4bt cummins and D60 front

I can picture a powerplantHD on the front. Rigid light bar on top of the windshield. Some 33" duratracs.
Late model front clip!!

Man the possibilities are endless. Simply badass!!!

Last edited:
It's not going to be able to tow a vehicle. Ever.

Back