• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

241J for sale

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 241j that I will most likely never use. $1500 is the starting price. Got something cool to trade? I really need cash to finish my MJ though. It needs the yokes swapped out to work with XJ shafts. The front flange is missing.

PM with offers.

Yes it did.

What year is it? Dose it have the speed sensor or is it a newer one like the JK?

Not sure on the year. I will check the tag and I believe it has the speed sensor though.

The tag does not say crap other than 241j and 4:1 ratio. It also does not have a speed sensor in the extension housing. The only switch in it is for the dash light to say what gear it is in.

Yep, in 29 stumps.

Thanks to Vanimal I now know what these things are going for. I was asking way too much, lol.

New price is $800 firm!

Seven fifty

It is 23 spline. Thanks Dan.

do you know if there is any way to get the speedo to work easily? if i can get this thing working on my 91 i'd buy it.

Without changing the output shaft and extension housing I see no way to do it. The tail cone is extremly short and I see no way a sender will fit in there.

Realize that even if you got a 241J with a speedo ring, it still won't directly connect to an XJ. I'm in this very process, and my 241J has the speedo connector.

I may just buy an inexpensive GPS and duck tape it to the instrument panel over the speedo head.

David Bricker / SYR

Back