• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

color opinions...

Digger87xj

NAXJA Forum User
Hood scoop for teh XJ

Factory Moss green Pearl to match or, Black (or ?) for contrast?
2012-06-27_17-40-17_8.jpg

2012-06-27_17-40-40_104.jpg

2012-06-27_17-40-23_798.jpg

Uhhhh no..... Just get some hood vents. I absolutely hate the WRX scoop on anything other then a WRX....

But if you like it don't let my opinion sway you away from it...

Yeah, eeeewwww. Just say no to the ricer appearing mods...... :nono:

WRX scoop? yeah because it was laying around the shop. Free = Good. Besides, my last xj has 280zx scoop/vents.. no one hated on it or gave me the ricer comment.
I'm not in love with it but hate it less than the lebaron vents. I need the air flow, so on it goes, unless someone can point me to a different scoop. I do want a scoop over vents as I want the cold air coming in at highway speeds.

I think I'm painting it green to match so it doesn't stand out so harshly.

That bug shield...... probably gonna work against ya. Diverts air from getting to that scoop I'm thinking.........

One thing it does do is keep the floorboard nice and cool. All the other cherokees I've had would get hot around my right foot and stuff in the console would get roasted... not so with the scoop... nice and cool :)

Back