• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5-31" Goodyear Duratracs-good condition

xj5280

NAXJA Forum User
5- 31x10.50xR15 Goodyear Duratracs that have an even, between all five, 15/32 tread. When purchased they had 18/32, so they still have alot of life left in em. They were rotated every 2000-2500 miles and never really saw any "wheeling". The spare was put in to the rotation to keep it functional. No chunks, no plugs, and no leaks. These will be available when ever you want to pick em up, just give me a heads up so i can get them pulled. They are still mounted but i never drive on em so they will sustain their tread depth.

I am going bigger as these will not work with my new gears so i need to get rid of them. I am going with Duratracs again as these were amazing in snow, dirt roads, highway, and balanced very easily. I was not disappointed with their performance.

Looking for $700 but for NAXJA $650 obo.

PM or text/call 3)two63-59one3

depending on the day i MIGHT be able to Deliver from Denver to Fort Collins.

can you post pics of tread area to show condition. (like if chunked or feathered etc)
Might have someone interested

IMAG0047.jpg
IMAG0056.jpg

Those weren't as close as i thought they would be i will grab a few more shots that are a bit closer to the tread...

update- these will be pulled off the rim Saturday the 11th.
I really don't want to store these, so make me a reasonable offer or trade.

Looking for:
FR bumper
Wheel spacers

Back