• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigidco rear bumper/tire carrier for sale

cloudswimmer

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all, I have a Rigidco rear bumper for sale.It has
all the upgraded stainless steel options, standard
end pieces,tire carrier for 35" or smaller, gas can
carrier, hilift jack carrier, and the new version
latching system.I bought this new direct from Terry
at Ridgid for my 96 a little less than a year ago,
and haven't even taken the packing tape off.It went
from the UPS truck to the garage and hasn't been
touched since.Chronic illness has forced me to stop
this hobby, and the whole XJ will probably be sold
soon as well.Asking 600.00 I'm in Irvine right off
the 5 fwy at Culver drive.PM me if interested or
email me at [email protected].I'm home 24/7 so you
can swing by any time.

Chris Strobel

The bumper is unassembled and the hardware in their sealed bags as shipped to me.Tommorow I'll snap a few pics of the unassembled pieces and post em since I've already got several emails asking for pics.In the mean time here are several pics Terry sent me when I was shopping of the bumper fully assembled and installed on a few rigs.The only difference is mine has the newer and much improved stainless latch which youll see tommorow in my snap shots.

Chris

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Which version do you have, trimmed quarter panels or stock?

Oops that first pic has the trimmed quarter panels, mine are stock like the other three.My bad.However on a side note, Terry DID fab me up a pair of trimmed quarter panel ends during manufacture of my bumper so they would match, as I told him eventually I would be trimming my quarters.He said He'd hold on to em and I could pay him for em down the road when I was ready.So those could be purchased from him separately using my name if someone wanted trimmed rears instead of stock.Sorry for the confusion.Need sleep.

Chow.......Chris

PM Sent

Wish it was the cut n fold version - thats a nice looking bumper. Glws.

Yes the cut quarters are very cool, thats why I had Terry at Rigidco make me up a set on the jig while he was welding my bumper.My plan was to run with the stock end caps for a year or so, then cut the rear quarters after I finished more pressing jobs like getting my Dana 44 trussed, locked, and installed, only so much time and money you know, but thats all moot at this point since even driving my wifes honda is a chore :(

Chris

Back