• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

misc jeep stuff for sale!!!! (feeler)

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys since im not having any luck selling the jeep im considering parting a few things and prolly just junking the rest!
-Warn 9.5ti winch and rigid co winch bumper
-JCR Stage III rear bumper w/tire carrier
-Rear PRP Suspension seat
May get into selling the suspension and driveline later but as of right now i need to keep it a roller!
For those of you that know my rig u have seen that is is well built and for those of you that dont......it has a 6 inch tomken long arm kit, Re 7 inch lift springs in the front, national leafs out back. HD offroad shackle relocation kit. D44 out back (open) with a 30 up front (open) and lots more. let me know if there is any interest. ill do some research and get some prices up soon. (nine o nine) 9o eight 0eight 4eight (text)

stock!

Was that internal roll cage still around? Also, what driveshafts are you running. I picked up a spare driveshaft a while back from a guy on here but it was damaged beyond repair so I'm in the market for another. That would be the cv style shaft and not the factory rear slip yoke style.

national leafs out back. HD offroad shackle relocation kit. D44 out back (open) with a 30 up front (open) and lots more. let me know if there is any interest. ill do some research and get some prices up soon. (nine o nine) 9o eight 0eight 4eight (text)[/QUOTE]

How do your rear PRP Suspension seats mount and how much are they? And how much for the D44?

i think i replied to everyones request via PM. thanks for the intrest guys!!!!

id be intrested in the drive shafts got a price and can u do pay pal im in afghan but i need new shafts

Don't forget I'm holding one for you. It's the cv style. I already pulled it off the rig and wrapped it up. I know we mentioned $20 but I didn't realize you were serving our country. I probably should have read your original post better. For you, it's free. Just shoot me a PM when you get home and I will find a way to get it to you. I ran it on my rear with 7" of lift and 35's for a while with no issues. I actually have my spare in now and want to upgrade to something beefier and not stock. I will then toss my rear one up front and get rid of my damaged front one.

Don't forget I'm holding one for you. It's the cv style. I already pulled it off the rig and wrapped it up. I know we mentioned $20 but I didn't realize you were serving our country. I probably should have read your original post better. For you, it's free. Just shoot me a PM when you get home and I will find a way to get it to you. I ran it on my rear with 7" of lift and 35's for a while with no issues. I actually have my spare in now and want to upgrade to something beefier and not stock. I will then toss my rear one up front and get rid of my damaged front one.

thanks brother i appreciate it i could always use an extra shaft im getting some crazy ideas to beat the living hell out of my jeep when i get back :gee:

Inbox is full...

Im interested in your Jcr bumper/tire carrier and your rear suspension seat. How much are you looking to get for em???

Inbox is full...

Im interested in your Jcr bumper/tire carrier and your rear suspension seat. How much are you looking to get for em???
Thanks man ust cleared it out. PM sent

Back