• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holcomb

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
I ran into Unleashed (unknowingly)... What a beautiful rig.... Anyway, was up there with my buddy's JK club. And boy did we rock Crabflats C/G Saturday night......Enjoy...

Last edited:
I don't think that was unleashed you saw, I'm pretty sure that was me. He didn't end up coming up with us. I was in the white XJ and had the yellow JK in front of me and the Black 4Runner behind me.

Got it.... Beautiful rig you got.... Wish I had known, I would have stopped and introduced myself....

Anyway, hope you had as much fun as I did. Definitely want to go back there again.

I'm also thinking of doing Mr. Toad's Wild Ride out of Crab Flats next time I get up there.....

Edit:

I see what I did... Looking at the pictures in the other thread, I was looking at Unleashed's post where he quoted you and included the pics you took...... DOH!

Last edited:
What group is that. It looks like 4X4 CORPS.

Last edited:
Back