• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Suede Headliner Complete (Pics)

urban yan

NAXJA Forum User
We just finished it yesterday. P1atimum - the same guy who did my 2DIN retro -- was responsible for the
OHC (many thanks for the great work). The factory LCD has-been replaced with a Zeitronix LCD display.
It's not hooked up the the ZT-2 datalogger because I still don't have a piggyback for my supercharger.

I did the sunvisors and center console lid myself, and a shop did the actual headliner. I wanted to take a
stab at the headliner myself, but I was a tad intimidated stretching the material around the rear speaker
pods. Anywho... onto the pics:

Suede-headliner3.jpg

Suede-headliner2.jpg

Suede-headliner1.jpg

Suede-CenterConsoleLid.jpg

Suede-CenterConsoleLid2.jpg

Suede-visors.jpg

Suede-ohc.jpg

np, I bought the leather package and heated seats back in 2005.
The heated seats came from: http://shop.ebay.com/tabocat/m.html. They were $60/kit at the time; they’re a bit more now.
The leather package was made by katzkin. I scored an insane deal on ebay as well for $270 shipped to Canada.

BTW, I meant to write P1atinum, NOT P1atimum in my first post.

Looks great!! I had to redo my headliner in my former '96 and went w/a nice gray/leafy camo .... still looks great even though my son is driving it.

Not to go OT, but what supercharger do you run.

It’s a 1st gen Rick Rimmer 4.0L supercharger kit. I’m guessing the fella that sold it to me wasn’t seeing much benefit because Rick sold it to him with a POS fuel management set-up.
I’ll start a new thread when it’s installed along with the sordid details surrounding the delay.

Back