• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Youtube Video Embedding... How To.

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
1st, this is not the best way to do it. However, it will have to do for now. With my limited time, this is just how it is going to be. Good news is my new job actually gives me two days off in a row and a regular schedule. Once I get situated, expect to see more improvements.

2nd, I do not support this bbcode. In other words, if it does not work, YOU are doing something wrong, not me. But that should go with out saying. :) You probably did not read the directions. :rtm:

3rd, I know the video size is small. I am not worried about that at this time. Deal with it. :smoker:

4th, Enjoy.

5th, Yes, that is my Jeep. Daughter filmed it for me.

Use the movie code from the YouTube URL in your browser. For example, http://youtube.com/watch?v=upJaLIW0YHY

More info below the video.

Example -

BTW, all NAXJA rules apply. Be sure to follow them, as well as make sure your video is in the correct section.

PHP:
[youtube]upJaLIW0YHY[/youtube]

BBCode useage:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode Scroll to the bottom, it shows you how to do it. Basically, everything after the "=" in the URL, wrapped with the YouTube BBCode.

Which OS/browser/PC make/number of gerbils inside/ISP/modem brand/outside air temperature/gallons of gas currently in your Jeep/traceroute screenshot?

You're doing something wrong. It's Russian/Chinese/Iraqi hackers.

:rattle:

That information is useless with know the color of the Jeep.

i can't believe I wasn't the first to put it up, been waiting with baited breath

I can't believe it took two days for technojeep to show up.

...and I am NOT surprised Geoff was the one to post it. I bet he has it on his ipod or whatever he uses.

this is members only perk yes?

Nope, no reason for it to be. Does not use any of our bandwidth, and makes it so you do not have to leave NAXJA to see a video... so it is win-win.

...and I am NOT surprised Geoff was the one to post it. I bet he has it on his ipod or whatever he uses.

Man, if only I could nab the Youtube vid! :loveu:

i can't believe I wasn't the first to put it up, been waiting with baited breath

I must serve my public.

This is sweet. Now I know what videos not to click on.

Back