• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB ABS Sensors

fyrfytr1717

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a Right Rear ABS Sensor (with complete wiring) from a 97+ if it matters. Preferably from an ABS system that was known to be working prior to removal. I need everything from the sensor to the connector up under the rear seat. I'd even consider buying the complete set just to have spares around. Anyone done an axle swap lately that hasn't thrown them away yet?

Find out if they work from a 98 ZJ.. If so, you can have all 4 of mine for super cheap

i have some abs axles that i dont need the abs for, they are off an 87, you can have them for free

Find out if they work from a 98 ZJ.. If so, you can have all 4 of mine for super cheap

I could use those when the time comes to do a ZJ rear disk swap, but I have no plans for one in the immediate future. The fronts are probably the same as the XJ, but the rear sensors and mounts are a completely different design to accomodate the disk brakes. Unless of course your ZJ had rear drums... were they even available with drums? I don't know much about ZJ's.

i have some abs axles that i dont need the abs for, they are off an 87, you can have them for free

I know the ABS system on an '87 is completely different than my '99. Do the sensors look the same by any chance?

835378.jpg

Last edited:
sorry mine are actaully off a 92. free to whoever.

Got a pair. Thanks for the offers guys.

Back