• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 18th cleghorn trail toy run

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so here we go!!!

dec 18th 8 a.m.

meet : at mc donalds parking lot
requirement: bring a toy of at least 10 dollars unwrapped!!!

!!!!this is not a sactioned naxja run!!!!

this is for a donation to the "toys 4 tots" organization.

i will collect the toys at the trail head and we will run the trail stopping somewhere along the way for a short lunch break. this is not going to be a rushed run.. just guys and gals out having fun.

if you are interested in this pls let me know.. i would like to see some new faces and some "old" out here for the kids.

so we can get the trail done at our pace... have lunch on the trail and make sure the toys get delivered in time due to the fact that the 19th is cut off day so i want to be able to get the toys delivered by 5 on the 18th so there is no problems

nah its mild dude, all the "off shoots" are closed this is from what i undertand going to be a slow senic run lots of stoping for pics and what not, hopefully their will be some snow.

A group of us ran it about 2 months ago. It seemed like a lot of offshoots were open. For the most part nothing too heinous, but I think the stuff we ran would be harder the other direction. I am open/open on 31's and I did most of what we saw. There were some harder lines, but I think the gnarliest stuff has been closed.

Of course, I don't know how many of the offshoots that we did may have been closed and opened illegaly by someone prior to our run.

I'm hoping to make the toy run.

~R

Reedster, this has been debated back and forth, technically speaking any off shot, is closed. With that being said, I have ran the off shoots in the past. Just sayin. See you guys out there.

peace
ted

Back