• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Comanche Sport truck (pictures)

1999mj

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 87 Sport truck 4x4 short bed. It's a 2.5 4 speed, 231 case,97k, dana 30 and 35 Rear is welded 4.10 gears. Front and rear c-chanel bumpers. Maroon interrior. No carpets. Windshield is cracked. Usual holes in driver side floor but has been patched with some sheet metal. Little rust around wheel wells and a rusty rocker. Has some body damage froom wheelin. Factory Bed liner, 4" flat black stack with glasspack . Has spring over rear and V8 ZJ coils up front with 2" spacers. Trimed fenders. 33x12.50 procomp MT's on 15x10 outlaw II painted wheels. Tires are at least 60%. Just replaced the water pump and thermostat in May. I used this as an off road truck only and never titled it in my name so i'm selling it as an off road truck but has clear title in previous owners name. . Been using it as a property truck at my buddys place in NY State. Truck is curently located in Johnstown, NY so I don't have any curent pictures because it's about 3 hours away from where I live at the moment. Here are a couple pictures from when I camoed it before I brought it up there. It more or less looks the same. Just a little mud on it and some dents. looking to get $1050.00. or best offer. If any one is interested I can bring it back to my place in NJ or I can deliver it any where in between Johnstown,NY and Vernon, NJ. PM me or call me at (973) 760-9135 (Brian)

071-1.jpg

072-1.jpg

hey how do you think this thing would do going up a steep (off-road) hill with a bed full of fire wood?

you think the engine could do it?
or would it bog down like crazy?

cause if it can my dad might be interested.

hey how do you think this thing would do going up a steep (off-road) hill with a bed full of fire wood?

you think the engine could do it?
or would it bog down like crazy?

cause if it can my dad might be interested.

I use it to haul wood where I curently have it. It seems to do fine as long as I keep it in 4 low. I think the engine would handle it just fine.

BTT. Going to NY state to pick it up and bring it back to NJ this weekend. Anyone interested in Looking at it in the NY state area let me know before saturday. Feel free to give me a call

There's also a little information I would like to change. I did find the title and the truck is an 89...it also says on the title 189k I was just going off what the odometer read but I guess was wrong. Sorry for the miss print. I wasn't trying to be missleading..Just didn't have tie title in hand when I listed this.

Back up for sale with new photos. Price reduced $900 with wheels and tires, $600 with out the 33's and a set of 30x9.50 BFG MT's on stock steel wheels

009-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

Back