• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ D44 with 4.88's

jakeWI

NAXJA Forum User
Just like the title says. I am unloading one of my XJ D44's.

XJ Rear D44 welded, drum brakes (missing a drum but everything else is there) and has 4.88 gears installed. it's been sitting in the garage open without a diff. cover and has flash rust on everything. it could be run just fine after soaking in some penetrating oil and gear lube for a while and turned over a few times, or might need new bearings. It needs a pinion seal as well. I will through in a heavier Rubicon D44 cover in with the deal.

Please PM me if interested. I want this gone fast. I WILL TAKE LESS THEN THE NORMAL $400 people ask for the XJ D44 and this one has gears installed.

I will NOT hold this for anyone, first person with cash will take it.

DSCI1216.jpg

that faster I sell it the lower ill go. might consider some trades, but there isnt to much i can think of that i want. could always try i guess. PM ME

bearings are good. just checked it all out today. the only part of the gears that has that flash rust it the top in the picture. I spun it around and everything else looks great. there are ZERO miles on the gears. they are brand new.

so basically the big thing would be pinion seal.

the drum brakes are off but there except for the one drum, do a disc brake swap on it.

275 obo for Black, $250 obo for Red Members. Really want it gone so come and get it!

Back