• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego Meet&Greet THIS Weds 4/21!!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
(Sorry for the late reminder, folks...life's been hectic!)

Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!! Once again we'll repeat the "PUB CRAWL" M&G. Both places are open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up.

This is an hour at one place, having a quality brew & some snacks, and then we drive to the 2nd place and share a pitcher or two over pizza.

We'll be at O'Briens from 6:30-7:30ish for great beer & appetizers, and Bullpen from 7:35ish to ? for pizza & eye candy for the boys.

If you get to the Bullpen & we're not there yet, just grab a table & we'll get there soon. Whether we do the outside patio or a table in the back room will depend on the weather.

O'Briens: 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net 2 blks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy.

Bullpen: 8199 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 www.Bullpenbar.com Just west of Hwy 163 in the strip mall (pardon the pun) where Cheetahs is, on south side of street.

Wow, if it wasn't for this showing that 20 people looked at this thread, I'd think I was hearing crickets!!

I just checked O'Brien's website, they have some good brews on tap, see ya there.

They always have good stuff on tap. =)

Okay, true, Cody (trust the non-drinker to correct me! :worship:). They always have good beer there. Period. Draft, bottle, or can, or ...

Glad you can make it, Cody!

Awww, Ted, you're too sweet =). Good to see you again, though!

Back