• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turkey Bay Shake Down Pics

KPTHEMP

That's Me
NAXJA Member
So today Cottontail, BigAlpha, KGP416 hit up TB(we lost Clrusty and friend along the way then ran across them up on trail 7).

It was shake down day for "Annie"(cottontails rig)and Project LAZR, over all things went well, minimal carnage (one loose shock(Annie) and LAZR's fender flare ripped off). LAZR definitely needs to go up a few more inches to stop from rubbing the flares on every bump, other than that things went pretty smooth, Just wish we had more time to play.

4508759786_0c160448b2_b.jpg

4508117795_025f211927_b.jpg

4508118021_3d27140358_b.jpg

4508757656_fcd52b6c4c_b.jpg

4508757914_870786a204_b.jpg

4508118841_67af6e72ce_b.jpg

4508119157_fcf036340b_b.jpg

4508758788_e4c13cfbac_b.jpg

Last edited:
I just looked at these with my 4 year old daughter Avery. She pointed to your licence and asked me, "Why does Kris have an umbrella on his Jeep?"

I had no good answer.

I'll get a few more posted soon. Thanks for the one of my rear wheel off the ground!

oooo, this may be hard to explain Zombies to a 4 year old but it has to do with the whole zombie jeep thing and Resident Evil Movies/Games about zombies, if you havent seen it Umbrella Corp made the virus that turned people into zombies. The umbrella logo is on everything.

resident-evil-umbrella-wii.jpg

My pictures are all fairly similar. Here are a few different ones. Mostly poser stuff, but a nice one of LAZR's first swimming lesson.

101_0443.jpg

101_0452.jpg

101_0449.jpg

101_0441.jpg

you forgot to mention LAZR was the only one to cross that Lake/Puddle, I also have a pic at home that shows the size of that water hole compared to the XJ's

Wow, pictures of BA wheeling. I don't think I have ever seen that before.

Man KGP I had just missed you. I ran into Rusty out there after you had left. Ed (Yellow Wrangler) had to winch my buddy out of a water hole and we got to chattin and he said he knew you. We ran around for a little bit out there together.

I need to get active back on here again. Been training and occupied by work and such..... Been out to TB ast two weekends though and going again this next one. I'll get in touch.

Looks like you guys had a good time. I need to make it up there.

We pretty much stayed on the primary roads (and yes, that "puddle" was on a primary). We could have stayed a lot longer if we would have taken some of the secondary roads. Most of them looked a lot narrower and ran up into the woods a little deeper.

Not a bad little place to run for $15 for a 3 day pass!

Mannnn I once again have to say sorry bout the mix up sat morning. Some people dont follow directions very well( my buddy) lmao. Anyway it was good to meet all of ya this weekend. wish yall could have stayed longer.
Oh Yea Oh Yea the cherokees ruled the weekend. My buddy had some kind of prob with his transfer case today.
And yea that big mud hole on the main trail was a good one. I had fun in it.

Back