• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 MJ 4.6 stroker, 5.5" lift, lockers, 35"BFG's NM

onetallmj

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 88 long bed MJ

Located in Aztec NM, NW corner of NM. Asking $4500, delivery possible

4.6 stroker engine, about 40,000 miles on it, 24lbs/hr Ford injectors, double roller timing chain, stainless steel exhaust, NEW head and hardware (valves, pushrods etc.), everything was replaced except the fan clutch and it was checked good. Electric fan has a switch, two core Modine radiator.

A/C compressor switched to onboard air with 5 gallon tank in bed

D30 4.88 ARB up front, D44 4.88 loc-rite in the rear, RE 5.5" lift (SOA in rear)

35" BFG AT's all around.

Custom rear roll bars/partial cage with a removable seat with seat belts.

I have the correct bed top that fits over the bars.

It runs good, new battery. No trades

SUC50147.jpg

SUC50461.jpg

Yea I can get it to ABQ but not just to look at. Its a 3 hour drive one way so I would need some money up front.

Sorry about the delay, had to find then recharge the camera and got stuck pulling a 12 hour shift at work.

should have some up later today.

Also included in the sale is a dual diaphragm brake booster/MC/prop valve from a 96 XJ, an empty HP D44 housing, a full set of factory service manuals and I think I have an extra steering box also.

suprised this has not sold. I have been wanting this one for awhile, just no cash and a few miles away

what transmission? T case?

Damn, not a bad rig... and just $500 or so outta my max price range. Good luck with your sale, looks like a good rig.

Back