• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's that time again.... TDS!

tone

NAXJA Forum User
First weekend in March 5th-7th @ truck haven. Just seeing who is planning on going, it would be nice to meet some more people from NAXJA! :D

I'll be camped fri-sun at the first turn out before N.Marina Dr. If someone sees me feel free to stop me or come by camp. Whenever I'm out there I hardly see any XJs so I'll have my eyes open for yous guys!

Ocotillo Wells, near Truckhaven.

I'm dragging my son's XJ into the garage today. I might be able to fix
it up well enough to use it at TDS.
If nothing else, I'll be there for the raffle.

Wait, what? Ocotillo Wells? i thought this was happening at TruckHaven.

I'm in.....SANTA

Hey so you camping at OW or more towards TH?

from the flier it looks like they are trying to move a bit closer to where it always was, but still not all the way there...

I will be there with full family this year. first time the wife has been out with me as well as my son and daughter. She's bringing her trailer so she doesnt have to sleep in the cold and in a tent lol...

Hey so you camping at OW or more towards TH?

from the flier it looks like they are trying to move a bit closer to where it always was, but still not all the way there...

I will be there with full family this year. first time the wife has been out with me as well as my son and daughter. She's bringing her trailer so she doesnt have to sleep in the cold and in a tent lol...

Having a Trailer is nice but when your broke like me a tent will do :p

KOH i slept in my tent and in the morning there was a nice layer of frost on my tent. :)

Here is the Website for those who want more info

http://www.tds4x4.com/

In! Julio, it will be at the far north end of Ocotillo Wells which is just across the road from Truckhaven. At least if it's in the same place as last year that is.

In! Julio, it will be at the far north end of Ocotillo Wells which is just across the road from Truckhaven. At least if it's in the same place as last year that is.

guess that means ill have to leave on Friday like we did last time aye? I dont have my kid that weekend so that means ill be solo. Unless i can get the GF to get the day off from work and come out. Which i highly doubt! Putting in for my day off today. Bringing carne asada, eggs and chorizo for food.

Actually this year it is Significantly closer to its original home of truckhaven hills...

it is off S22 this year and not over off the 78. Its only about a mile and a half from the bitchen TH terrain and not the crappy OW sand lol...

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=N+33+...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ8gEwAA

Karen & I will both be out there, not sure where we're staying yet. Had tentatively planned to stay with some JustRuns folks that'll be camped off S22 & doing a non-TDS run with them on Saturday. I can't manage the $52 TDS fee right now. But we may just cruise around & have fun, or see what you all will be up to.

A friend of mine will hopefully be out with us Friday night & Sat just for the non-TDS run, riding with me as his Explorer is 2WD. He used to wheel around in his old Scout years ago. Been trying to get him out camping for a while, waiting for the right time/place (he walks on canes due to Cerebral Palsy).

Back