• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling My XJ

superdave

NAXJA Forum User
Don't want to but I need to. 91 Limited. 4.0 auto. NP 242, leather seats, A/C, power everything. 3" Rough Country lift. Comes with 3 sets of rims. The stock snowflake, a set of Cragar soft 8's with 31's (2 of which are shot, the other 2 pretty good) and the plain ones that are on it now with mismatched tires. I installed a reman engine last year, it has about 9,000 miles on it. Heads were ported and polished and a mild cam installed. Lots of power. Auto trans shifts good, t-case works perfectly. Driver's seat has a rip on the side but other than that the interior is good. A bleach spill in the rear floorboard. Alpine CD player. New radiator early last year. Cruise doesn't work for unknown reasons. I don't have but a handful of pictures of it clean. It does need a front pinion bearing. The front driveshaft is out for that reason. Windshield has cracks and there are a couple of small dents from wheeling. The odometer shows 196,244 right now. Would like to get $3500. I have more pics if anybody wants. Located in Union City, TN.

photo0115.jpg

photo0114m.jpg

52309011.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
photo0234g.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that an extra auto transmission is included out of a 92 XJ.

Bump for new tires. 32x10.50x15 Kuhmo's. Price stays the same. No extra rims or tires. 200,500 Miles.

Bump for lower price. $3000 OBO.

Bump again. $2500. Somebody bring me some cash.

Sure, you buy the bumper and winch for $2500 and I'll throw the rest in for free.

No. It's a package deal. Sorry.

is that a hanson bumper?
what about some interior pics?
might help on the sale...

mark

do you have recent pictures... of inside.. and out side...
im looking for a jeep for my wife..

show me some non dirt pictures..

mark

Pringles is now SOLD!!!!!!

Thanks Dave....

we got a name picked out ... and its not pringles.. we re gona see if we can get it tagged with this special name.. heheh

Mark

Back