• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look what I am picking up on Sunday!!!!

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
Its a stock width Dana 44 basically the same exact setup as a Rubicon D44, but high pinion instead of Low pinion like the Rubi. I am so excited about getting it. All I gotta do is round up some axle shafts now, and bolt it in.

2ch4bj8.jpg

2j4cxh2.jpg

k9x4w0.jpg

23wsk9f.jpg

zu9vl.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/zu9vl.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2j4cxh2.jpg

I will probably beef it up before I install it as well. Probably truss it, and do some mini skids on the LCA mounts.

Thats nice, where u find it? will trade u for the trac bar...lmao

Buying it from JNickel on here. It should take the same gears as all high pinion D44's. I am gonna regear it, stuff a locker in it, and wheel the crap outta it. Plus once I get it installed, I can sell my beefed up D30, and recoup some of my cost of buying/building it.

Oh yeah, I am also getting a pair of WJ knuckles with it, so it will be setup for High Steer as well.

The knuckles, new unit bearings and other stuff I am getting with it.

11qqp94.jpg

Man... where do you find all these axles at?

You shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition.... it is bad grammar!

BTW..... I got it from here on NAXJA!

You shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition.... it is bad grammar!

Boo Hoo.

And I said AXLES not axle.

Sheeesh, if you weren't so worried about my grammar, maybe you would of read it the right way.

Didn't you get a D60, a Ford 9", or something like that, just recently?

I am just amazed how you can find so many axles.

Well I had the D44/9inch combo, but I ended up selling it to ElkyRacer to swap into his XJ. However, it is still sitting at my house waiting for him to pick it up. LOL I frequent a lot of forum, and I know a bunch of people that have junk to sell me I guess.

It does use the Unit Bearing outers, but it is not a WJ axle. WJ just came with D30's as well. I am using the WJ knuckles for high steer purposes only.

id like to have it just because of the rareness of that axle. the 36's on his rig should be ok on it

Back