• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coppenger Cove Ride 1-2-2010

Team Willys

www.rocksolidfab.com
Hey guys, just wanted to throw out that we will be going to Coppenger Cove in Jasper, TN on January 2nd to ride with the TN Axle Twisters. Should be a fun ride! You guys should join us!

Have no idea what its connected too. Cost is free. Trail difficulty varies. I have driven the ranger all the way through with no issues, but there are some hard obstacles too if you so choose to do them. If you don't like Water crossings, I wouldn't suggest this ride. There are places (optional) that are 3ft deep, and the mandatory crossings are roughly 1.5ft deep in places. It is public property that has several trails and enters through a river that you literally drive into, and the cost is free.

We may be in for this one Tyler. Give me a chance to stretch the DD's legs. Will 33's on 4.5" make it?

yes it will make it, fun place to ride i will be there.

So who all can make this ride?

Should be a full day of fun!
...and maybe a tad on the chilly side.

I guess I'll sit this one out as I don't need my XJ to be the one that throws a rod and ruins everyones trip.

Have fun. This is an excellent place to ride and has something for everyone.

Ah, come on Ed, you know you want to go... driev the jeep around town a bit and see how she does. If it doesn't knock you should be A-O-K! Stop being so paranoid about it. You will never know if its ok unless you drive it.

So if it blows up, you are going to tow me home with a big smile on your face?

Lol, well... I could do that, but only after I got my Jeep home. I might ask for gas money too, but my time would be free.

Drive it around some, drive it to work for the rest of the week, put some miles on it. That way if something comes up, you wont be so far away from home.

If there are any last minute joiners, we will be meeting at the Jasper exit at 8:30 AM EST. See you all then!

Had a blast today!!! Have a safe trip home everyone...

I'll see about posting some pics up... there were a few deep water crossings that made for some good photos!

Had a blast today!!! Have a safe trip home everyone...

I'll see about posting some pics up... there were a few deep water crossings that made for some good photos!

Double poster!!! Hahaha

Had a great time today, stayed warm and dry all day, and was able to see some nice sights and enjoy the wheeling! I couldn't believe how deep some of the water crossing were. The 38s disappeared a few times!

Had a great itme today. The caves and waterfall were cool. Definately a lot of rock and water.

Met some nice guys today from the Axle Twisters. Thanks for the great time.

Back