• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 Items. Truss, OAB, 30 Spline Upgrade, Axle.

Seiler

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey guys,

Few things for sale.

1 - Dana 30 non-disconnect. I have removed all the old bracketry. It is down to the bare tube. Including the Driver UCA mount, allowing the truss to fit. No internals, nothing from the Inner C outward.

I have also cut and rotated the Inner C's. They have not been welded back to the tube yet. Ideal for a build where you want to set your own pinion angle and caster. Currently, caster is 6.5° and pinion is 15°.

$50

2 - TNT/Go Treks Dana 30 Truss with Driver and Passenger UCA mounts. Comes with bushings and hardware.

Brand new.

$270

3 - Alloy USA 30 Spline upgrade kit. This is what you're purchasing. http://eastcoastgearsupply.com/i-12...unit-bearings-dana-30-97up-tj-alloy12232.html

Brand new, in the box. Purchased from another member on here. I would like to get what I paid for it.

$700

4 - JKS Over Axle Bracket

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...0_925&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=FABParts

Brand new.

$45

I'll ship it, if buyer wants to pay for shipping. Each item has a seperate shipping price. Also, if you want pictures of any of these items, let me know.

PM's welcome.

Thanks,

Scott

Dammit...... that D30 truss sure would be nice....... and me being one broke mf'er right now....... :mad:

Are you building a bigger front axle Scott?

Dammit...... that D30 truss sure would be nice....... and me being one broke mf'er right now....... :mad:

Are you building a bigger front axle Scott?

That's cause you have all those Jeeps! I found out really quick that 2 highly modified vehicles didn't leave me much room for play money after insurance, maintainence, fixing parts that didn't need fixing etc kicked in. :laugh3:

A bigger front axle might be in the future at some point, but frankly I'd like to have some money for Christmas presents this year.

If you want to work something out for the Truss Troy, let me know. I have a feeling there won't be much interest in these parts.

Scott

Does a complete purchase package come with a can of "TurdPolish?" :kissyou:

Steve........ stop it......... you're bringing the phunnay again......... :D

That looks like Jim...

Housing is gone... Thanks Seth!

Truss is gone... Thanks Troy!

30 Spline upgrade - Still available.

JKS OAB - Still available.

Few pictures:

DSC_2512small25.jpg

DSC_2513small25.jpg

DSC_2516small25.jpg

DSC_2518small25.jpg

DSC_2414small25.jpg

Scott

Updated price for Alloy USA 30 spline upgrade:

$500

If you want me to ship it, it will be an additional $60 for UPS Ground.

Thanks,

Scott

Back