• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

power line trail run

lil_red_wagon

NAXJA Forum User
we are planning a power line trail run on Nov. 7th. we are lookin for more people to join us. it runs from hot springs AR to like london AR. we are goin to be doin a night ride with a camping trip when we all decide to camp. i have already spoke with the USFS and they said it was ok for us to do this. the guy was really cool and even said it was a real good idea and he wished he could join. some of us may be doin it fri nite too not sure. we will have plenty of light with all the rock lights and other lights. we are goin to take grills and food and drinks and have a cook out and just enjoy everyones company. cb's will be best or the hand held 2ways that will pick up on cb's. most of the area there will be no cell service. we are invitin anyone that wants to join. kids are welcome even though mine isnt goin she would just get tired and cranky.

Well Wednesday is the big day of my inspection. If all goes well I will most likely be in for this event.

Back