• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pressure washer?

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
What do you guys think about this pressure washer? Is 2500 PSI a lot?
dunno.gif

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3762967
Thanks,
Billy

I suppose it depends on what you can afford, but that one seems a little light. Any pressure washer is better than none, and it will do some good work, but I'd try holding out for a little more pressure, and a better engine. Also, most of the better units I've seen use separate nozzles for different spray patterns, making replacement relatively easy. Home Depot every once in a while has a sale on these, and you can usually get a Honda powered one with more pressure for under 400 bucks. The one I have (bought used) is a Honda powered 2900 PSI one with a De Vilbiss pump, and it's very nice indeed.

I didn't say it was the best. I said it works great for what I use it for.
It is a little on the light side compaired to others, but it works great for me.

I've got a 1750psi Huksy one I got from Home Depot about 2 years ago. Works great on the Jeep's, house, driveway, just about anything. Only downfall is it's electric, so dragging it around the yard this weekend to wash the house was a pain in the butt.

Back