• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's Fall Flog time in Tennessee!!!!

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Okay guys and gals here is the drill. Once again it is getting close to time for our Fall event, the Fall Flog. It will be held on November 13th-15th, 2009 at the Windrock Off Road Park in Oliver Springs, TN.

Here is a link to the park:

Windrock/Coal Creek - Oliver Springs, TN
http://www.coalcreekohv.com/ || GOOGLE MAP

Please post up if you are coming down for the event and what days you want to ride.

Mr. Shrek (Glenn) will be handling reservations for the campground. Please contact Glenn via PM to lock in either a cabin or a campsite. Thank you Shrek for helping out with this.

If you are interested in doing any meals during the event, let us know. I know we have several great cooks among us so if you are interested, post up. We can also do a pot luck type deal if anyone is interested. I know chilli would be great this time of year!

We also need to decide what trails people want to run. We would like to put together several small groups each day so we can cover alot of ground and have fun. There is everything to run, from gravel roads to impassible creekbeds....especially if it is muddy/raining/snowing like last year.

So post up and let us know what to expect.

Last edited:
I'll be there to ride as many days as I can/ as many days as I can keep the willys in one piece. I would venture to say that Dan and I will be sharing a site again. So there's 1! As far as food, I would suspect that we will be bringing our own food and cooking supplies. But, like usual Im sure we will share food amongst each other.

Are there any "decent" motels close by. If so give me name/phone number so I can see what the cost is going to be.

Jon, check out the website link I added to the initial post. There are plenty of nice hotels just down the road in Oak Ridge, TN. It is just down the road from Oliver Springs.

They have some very nice cabins on site that you might check out too. I may be getting the "Presidential Suite" again!

holy hell 9 hours away.

pending how my semester is going i am in...

im in provided nothing comes up that i have to attend... but other than something serious im in so bad its not funny. permitting i will stay with dan and tylers site. and again permitting i will be there on friday through sunday.

<---excited

need to figure out my starting problem and maybe some upgrades by then but we'll see... money is a commodity here in the smith household

i wanna go! if i can, i will be camping. it depends on the status of my jeeps. if one is going, i'll try to bring it. is this gonna be a pretty carnage-ridden trip? i don't wanna f up the body on my waggy. parts are hard to find.

i wanna go! if i can, i will be camping. it depends on the status of my jeeps. if one is going, i'll try to bring it. is this gonna be a pretty carnage-ridden trip? i don't wanna f up the body on my waggy. parts are hard to find.

hmmm might want to stick to some wider trails.... have you seen what my shit looks like ;)
0907091148a.jpg

well pending on how well the tow rig is running looks like ill be there... gotta get the suburban ready for those big tenn hills on i75

I'm in. My unit's training calender does not go out that far, but being as close as it is to the holiday season starting up, it is a very good possibility that it will be clear.

My site will be self sustainable as far as chow goes, but I can adapt as long as there is some notice.

My first NAXJA event!!!!party1:

I might try to sneak out for this one!! No promises though......

I'm making plans now. Just not sure which Jeep will make the trip. We will be camping also. Woot Woot!!!!

Back