• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mtn. Side Sept 19-20

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
Mountain side Sept 19-20 RIDE!

Meet/greet/ride/camp :yelclap::yelclap:

This is an open ride weekend for the park so we'll pay the normal fee. No renting the park or anything. Plan as of now is to meet up there sometime Sat. whenever you can arrive, camp Sat night....dinner, beverages and tell lies. Then wheel Sun till your done or broken!

Keep in mind it's an open weekend so tell your buddies to come on out.

Who's in???

Last edited:
i am in as for now!

Chatt guys keep in mind this is not very far south from you guys!

i am in as for now!

Chatt guys keep in mind this is not very far south from you guys!

Lets see what the next month holds for me. I want to ride there bad. But funds make it impossiable atm. We shall see. :wave:

Where is mountain side? The wife and I may be up for it depending on how far away it is.

~James

Gadsden, AL North of you and west.

sounds good! that would be awesome if you came ghost!

and stump it shouldn't be that far from yall!

I will be leaving for Camp Shelby on the 17th and won't make it that weekend.:tear::twak:

If it were the first or second weekend in September, I will be on leave those two weeks!

I might have to organize a ride then.........

You can count me in! I have to make up for missing CRAWL. What time are we all planning to be showing up on Sat? Tryin to figure out if I need to leave from work or if I can catch a few hours of sleep before the drive up.

That looks way cool.... Only 130 miles from my front door. Count me and my wife in for camping and wheeling.

~James

Yea you are very close to some good wheeling! Sevearl places within 2 hours I'd say.

You can count me in! I have to make up for missing CRAWL. What time are we all planning to be showing up on Sat? Tryin to figure out if I need to leave from work or if I can catch a few hours of sleep before the drive up.

What time you get off? Id say sleep a bit then make a 4hr drive!! They open @ 0800 Sat. so anytime after that. We have all day Sat and Sun!

Last edited:
ill be getting there around 8:30 sat morning.

edit: i just sent a message to bob (the owner) informing him on our g2g. i am pretty sure they wont have the bathhouse open yet. i know they poured a concrete pad for it... he will lemme know.

ill keep yall updated!

Last edited:
we need to get the chatt guys to come down! they should have one of the easiest drives! and it is well worth it guys! you wont be let down!

I wouldn't mind trying to make this one myself. Still along ways off though.

we need to get the chatt guys to come down! they should have one of the easiest drives! and it is well worth it guys! you wont be let down!

Don't you mean roughest? I-59 is not smooth at all.

yeah 59 is pretty bad... but the "route" is pretty easy... at least with this being far away gives everyone time to plan for it.

I have my crap here now, so I will be bringing a hot shower of my own. Woohoo! No more sleeping in the back of the jeep for me.

Is there any way we can arrive Friday night?

Dave (oldblue), if you make it I owe you a pork chop from the crawl...

yeah you can prob get there friday night. my buddy and i might get there friday night.... but that is all up in the air right now...

stump gotta get those gears and rear locker so i can see you crawl that thing up rev limiter....

Back