• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windrock July 19 with pics

kf_chris

NAXJA Forum User
I left early, got some decent photos. I don't remember anyone's name, I'm sure they'll fill it in. Very surprised to see what these jeeps could do. I enjoyed the CJ having to be pulled straight after breaking by an XJ.
DSC_0083.jpg

Re: Windrock July 19

Great pics kf chris.

Doug, the Waggy turned out really nice. Looks like you are about to lose a front coil though.

Great pics kf chris.

Doug, the Waggy turned out really nice. Looks like you are about to lose a front coil though.

it never lost a coil... i think the brakeline acted as a limit strap ;)

im super pleased with the wag, its point and shoot plus it will do 70mph without even a shimmy.... great pics chris that was one heckuva fun day, ill have my pics up later this evening if our internets working

ps great capture on my "oh" face thats priceless :D

i think we sshould add "pics" to the title of this thread if its ok with chris

heres some high points
DSCF1608.jpg

DSCF1617.jpg

These folks are super cool and they just hopped in along with our group in the parking lot, tommy and amy we hope to see more of you guys round these parts.
DSCF1622.jpg

DSCF1623.jpg

My buddy Jordan keepin it real for the open/open crowd, made it up 15 without assistance ;)
DSCF1633.jpg

DSCF1651.jpg

DSCF1655.jpg

Dan AKA "My jeep goes places 32's shouldnt" had a great but less documented run up the right side of little mule
DSCF1626.jpg

Blake (yj-general) thanks for letting courtney ride with you, now she's added "build me a yj" to my honey-do list
DSCF1656.jpg

posing waggy
DSCF1658.jpg

tyler in the creek, not only did tylers truck wheel all day it also towed blakes yj to and from the trails, now thats hardcore
DSCF1664.jpg

tommy exiting the creek rock garden
DSCF1677.jpg

Had a heck of a time! Im really glad I went and wheeled, the truck did great, and for once... no dents in the bed! But, the tailgate got a nice scratch when loading blakes jeep, the trailer popped off the ball and jumped up to do some intimate rubbing on my paint. Its not bad, a small ding, but some touch up paint will help it out and mostly fix it.

Great stuff guys! And to think I almost spent the day in the library.

As far as the 32's go I am surprised every time I go out. Half the day I was thinking "there ain't no way... oop wait, well what do ya know".

All I can say is there should be a definite NAXJA Spotter Olympics after all that boulder rolling/carrying today.

GREAT TIME! today guys... i had a blast and i made sure i made trail 15 my ho (dont want to get too profain on the intranet but i just crawled all over that boulder HECK YEH) :D only carnage of the day was my passenger front shock mount unwelded itself but other than that all in all a great day!

Hey all this is Tommy, I just wanted to thank you all for letting us join the group. We had a great time, and thanks to all the spotters. looking forward to going again!

hey tommy, good to have another yj along for the ride.... i didnt even know you werent part of our group, just thought you were a friend of someones there.. hehe

maybe ill see you again when i get back up there...

Back