• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 diff skid

thats cool just give me a call when your coming down this way. Just to let you know if its next week ill be in baja watching the 1000 so i wont be here

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i just noticed you posted on here and saw your name. some guy named nathan called me and picked up the skid last night i didnt even think that it might not have been you. I'm gonna ask my buddy what he said his screen name was cause if it was just someone that read this thread than thats just fawking wrong. I'll find out and let you know

Last edited:
well i found out .someone else called me and acted like it was him i was talking to here on the forum. matt you need to get in touch with Clean Mud on the board here and get that skid from him. Sorry man some people are just douchbags

Last edited:
Matt, I pm'd Brian and we got his story straight.
I picked up the diff guard on no false pretenses.
I introduced myself and even exchanged screenames with
him. Just a little comfusion. If you are still interested in it
just pm me. We will meet up sometime. I am in gainesville.
No Big Deal. It was FREE
Thanks, NATHAN>

bheit, tried pm'ing you, but your box is full.

CleanMud, I was under the pretense that the skid was mine, but things happen dude. If you feel bad about it, I'll come get it sometime on my way to Marietta.

cknott said:
Good response Cleanmud. www.mad4wd.com has brand new ones cheap, but you have to wait. I am supposed to get my 8.8 and d30 in two weeks...been on order for over two months.

Wow how they selling rockcruser diff covers so cheap?

Back