• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Beadlocks

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
im looking to buy a set of beadlocks. I prefer a steel rim and not too pricy. soo far been looking at eaton beadlock whick is like 150 each and the allied is like 160 per wheel.. any other options. thanks

I would highly recommend the Allied Rock-A-Thons over the Eatons. I paid $150 per wheel for 32 bolt 15x10 8x6.5. I believe the eatons are only 16 or 18 bolt and supposedly have really weak outer rings. A lot of the rigs I've been around with eatons actually show a lot of warpage of there outer ring just from the stress of tightening the bolts. MRW(formerly MRT) makes a really solid beadlock wheel also.

91 Jeep Project said:
As in American Expedition Vehicles?

yes as in.

that whole tj unlimited meant that they had to find something else to do for a living. since what they did before was make well engineered modified jeeps, making well engineered parts to modify your jeep isn't a big stretch.

If you already have rims you like, why not get a set of staun bead locks? They fit inside the rim and keep the tire on the rim from the inside. No warped rings and having to tighten down bolts. http://www.staunproducts.com/harry_home.php

AARON

matt4wheels said:
I would highly recommend the Allied Rock-A-Thons over the Eatons. I paid $150 per wheel for 32 bolt 15x10 8x6.5.
X-2. I have the Allied Rock-A-Thons on two of my XJs and love them. That sounds like a really good price. Not to hijack this thread, but who has the best deals on the Allied wheels?

matt4wheels said:
I would highly recommend the Allied Rock-A-Thons over the Eatons. I paid $150 per wheel for 32 bolt 15x10 8x6.5. I believe the eatons are only 16 or 18 bolt and supposedly have really weak outer rings. A lot of the rigs I've been around with eatons actually show a lot of warpage of there outer ring just from the stress of tightening the bolts. MRW(formerly MRT) makes a really solid beadlock wheel also.
well thats a good price, mind if i ask where you picked them up for that cheap. just curious if those are the 32 bolt as well thanks..

damn im in california and the cheapest price i can find a set online is like $175 per rim. 5 on 4.5

Smittty9785 said:
damn im in california and the cheapest price i can find a set online is like $175 per rim. 5 on 4.5
I'm with ya there bro. The sad part I think they are made out here...I think in Los Angeles area. :dunno:

pottenger said:
I'm with ya there bro. The sad part I think they are made out here...I think in Los Angeles area. :dunno:
yea, whats up with that? anyways honestly folks i am looking for a set(4) 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern and about 4" backspacing. NTWonline has a set of the Eatons but some people have not talked the best about the EATON. so the allied is my next choice. any other options about where to get the allied for cheap?

Go with Allied. I have the 17" 36 bolt and I do some major rock climbing and bashing. I have hit the wheel so hard I thought I broke something. All that happed is a little powder coat come off and some rock rash. Nothing major.

Back