• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here.. Here is my XJ

I just realized this thread may be in the wrong area, can an admin move it if needed? I think I would fall in the Midwest chapter? I am in Indiana.. Thanks, and sorry if this thread is in the wrong area...

Nice XJ man!!!

You are in the correct chapter. Midwest is our area.

But this is modified tech. Exploring or Midwest forum may be a better place for this thread.

Did you buy this built or have it for sale recently? I swore I talked to a guy off CL about an XJ for sale looked very very similar to your first picture. I made an offer and he ended up wanting to keep it.

You are in the correct chapter. Midwest is our area.

But this is modified tech. Exploring or Midwest forum may be a better place for this thread.

Did you buy this built or have it for sale recently? I swore I talked to a guy off CL about an XJ for sale looked very very similar to your first picture. I made an offer and he ended up wanting to keep it.

Yes, I did have it for sale a while back.. Got the itch to get something newer, then decided to keep it due to how much work and money iv'e put into it. I since then have put even more time and money into it lol

Now I have grown very fond of my XJ, only complaint is interior size.. But, i am ditching the power seats and going with manual seat bases.. Read that it will gain 1.5-2in more room. Guess we will find out, i pick up the manual seats tonight.

Last edited:
Now I have grown very fond of my XJ, only complaint is interior size.. But, i am ditching the power seats and going with manual seat bases.. Read that it will gain 1.5-2in more room. Guess we will find out, i pick up the manual seats tonight.

I KNEW IT! My head keeps hitting in my '00 XJ where it never did in my '88 - power seats in the '00 and manual in '88....

I thought so. Sweet rig. We've all been there. Time/money invested to sell it. Always worth keeping it even if it just sits for a while.

Back