• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Woohoo full day of "Trucks"

Awsome, when?

I'll catch it tonight. I recorded it bc I promiced the twinns we'd go to the park today if they hung out and let me redo the front yesterday.

I still want him to build and XJ. I have tried to get his email and even offered mine as a project.

Isn't it just [email protected]? Or are you talking about his personal e-mail address?

I liked Crazy horse a lot too minus the gay paint job. It also sucked when he had no oil pressure and had to shut it down on that descent. Thats an easy fix though.

I also couldn't believe how much power they got out of that Powerstroke. I couldn't believe the burnouts he was doing with that thing. I wish I could get my XJ to do that.

Last edited:
Atl XJ said:
Isn't it just [email protected]? Or are you talking about his personal e-mail address?

I liked Crazy horse a lot too minus the gay paint job. It also sucked when he had no oil pressure and had to shut it down on that descent. Thats an easy fix though.

I also couldn't believe how much power they got out of that Powerstroke. I couldn't believe the burnouts he was doing with that thing. I wish I could get my XJ to do that.

no doubt.. i was kinda snoozing during that.. but heard the burnouts.. and then saw it was a diesel..wow.. yea.. wish the ol'XJ would do that.

I cannot remeber how many times I emailed to that one. No responce ever. He says in a few shows to give him ideas for build-ups but does not give good instruction to where. If I get back up there I think I'm going to hut his ass down!

I was watching truck today and they said next week he's building up a TJ to be like the one in Tomb Raider. That should be pretty cool. :yelclap:

Atl XJ said:
I was watching truck today and they said next week he's building up a TJ to be like the one in Tomb Raider. That should be pretty cool. :yelclap:
Seen it.
Actually, it turned out better than the TR TJ.
Biggest problem I found was that Stacy never said anything about gears or lockers or upgrading the axles.
I guess giving that TJ to a 16 year old kid will be like giving a 3 year old an egg in one hand and a hammer in the other.
They should do a 6 month follow-up (that's when it 1st aired). I'd bet the dad either sold it or it was totaled.

Back