• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roadtrip to Georgia?

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
Any of you fellas planning a road trip to Georgia and back? I'm looking at buying an axle from a guy in GA, but only if we can get it here cheap -- I of course could provide some sort of frosty beverage, you know, something for the effort...

I'm not sure if you mean his or the one I bought from you... :laugh3: It didn't even occur to me when I picked up your zuzu and the HP44 that there was no way to match the front to the zuzu 4.30 gearing, being high pinion. Ryan's axle is just a waggy, but the price is right and I've struck out at the local pull and pays -- we'll see if we can find a way to get it here...

What axle are you looking for that you had to go all the way to Georgia to find?

It's just a waggy front, but the price is right and I have been striking out locally at the pick and pulls. I figured if anyone was making the trip and could be my courier, what the hell... If it doesn't work out I'm sure I will eventually find one locally... :wierd:

xj-grin said:
It's just a waggy front, but the price is right and I have been striking out locally at the pick and pulls. I figured if anyone was making the trip and could be my courier, what the hell... If it doesn't work out I'm sure I will eventually find one locally... :wierd:

How much is a "good price" I can prolly get you one from my yard...

A thought that has crossed my mind... I'm still weighing my options, and I can always resell whatever I don't end up using...

noted -- please selectively ignore any future NAXJA classifieds that may seem vaguely familiar... :)

Back