• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom made "soft" door frames for pre '97 4 door XJ's

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
DO NOT REPLY HERE - PM'S PLEASE!!!!!!

Ok, so I took these on a trade deal for some welding/fabbing from Riverfever thinking I'd use these on the Truggy...... but the reality is that I really won't. They're too cool to scrap and lots of work measuring and bending has gone into these so I'll see if anyone is interested. I'm just tired of moving them around in the garage.

They're made of 3/8" round bar and set up to use Wrangler soft door latches - so I'm told. They sit tight against the XJ unibody and weather strip area - that's how good the bends are - they fit real nice.

The hinges are simple - easily adjusted with a hammer if need be.

Basically, the idea was to have these covered in soft top material on the outside and inside, and then have a vinyl window with a zipper. The window would then hang down on the inside when unzipped and tuck into the inner skin of the door.

$100 + shipping from 80122. (Shipped taped together, not boxed.)

Again, these are set up for pre '97 XJ 4 doors. '97+ would require some fabbing up for the different hinge design. The latch should work for all applications.

Pass. side pictured, I have the driver's side as well.

100_0055.jpg

Latch bracket:

100_0056.jpg

Hinge pins:

100_0059.jpg

Tell ya what........

$120 shipped.

PM Please.

Back