• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stupid driver side door

saweddoffjeep

NAXJA Forum User
so lately ive been having problems with my door, sometimes it doesnt close, sometimes it doesnt open, but it usually works after a few trys of opening or closing it. But now the door wont open at all, whenever i push on the handle it feels like there is no presure or cable being pulled to pop the switch
any idea's on how to open my door or how to fix this problem

i know my 2 door hinges pulled out a bit from the wieght of that massive door and mine has the same problem with not wanting to close properly could be the place to start

but then again it sounds like your door handle might be messed up inside the door

does the handle pull open more on the inside than before. and can you open it at all. inside or outside. if its just the inside there is a rod that most likely fell off. i just fixed mine yesterday.

i figured it out there was a pin that holds these two plate like things together
and all i have to do is take off the access plug and realign them, sure its only temporarily fixed untill i can order the pin

Back