• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

weight of a 44

I believe it's like 250- 275 lbs.

I think that's a bit high.....I got mine out of the junkyard and was able to deadlift it and get it in a wheelbarrow myself. I'd say more like 150# (or so)
Jeff

Where the drums still on. That thing is heavy, there is no way that I could have picked up the one I took out of the junkyard. I think I could lift 150. Mine had one drum on one off. I would say somewhere around 200.

k

Jeff in VA said:
I think that's a bit high.....I got mine out of the junkyard and was able to deadlift it and get it in a wheelbarrow myself. I'd say more like 150# (or so)
Jeff

On a wood shipping pallet ( long and skinny ) an XJ D44 weighs 210 lbs. My guess is 180 - 190 lbs drums included.

Thanks guys. I went to look at one on Saturday that another member found for me, but I couldn't get it completely out myself. So, I bought it and they took it out today. I am going back to pick it up this comming Saturday and wondered if I could get it in the trailer myself.

150 including tax. Needs a brake job and new e-brake cables.

Last edited:
Back