• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Mtn 4/3-4/5

denverd1

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up guys. Didn't get my shit together for ROM :eek: and jonesing a ride. Meeting a crawler, another nicely built and fully locked XJ and a couple built JK's at Barnwell first weekend in April.

I know some of the them will be in the cabins for the whole weekend. I'll prolly be out there all day Saturday then drive home.

Weather looks great so far, but anything can happen between now and then. Trying to get my front locker and cowl intake done before then. looking forward to testing out fully locked. yall bring it if you're free.

Ugh. Im possibly up for it if my fan harness comes in in time.

Lol probably. Haven't looked yet. Nursing one broken wrist and the other is sprained. Probably check there after I get off of leave.

I'm guessing going to AW4 isn't desirable or easy to do. Yea finding a clocked one is going to be impossible. Wait... a clocked trans?

Sands, come out and ride shotgun with me then! Or will you be back by then?

Last edited:
loaded up and ready to head out in the am.

crusher you get your fan harness in and on?

Denverd1, spending time with my family this weekend.
Islander, you are right, I think ivejonly seen 2 in belton, haven't rrally been looking though

I just got around to swapping out the burnt part of the harness. I've got more chores to do, otherwise Id come out.

Had 5 rigs out there. Steering gear trying to twist of the rail. Time for stiffeners and plating

I'm guessing going to AW4 isn't desirable or easy to do. Yea finding a clocked one is going to be impossible. Wait... a clocked trans?

Sands, come out and ride shotgun with me then! Or will you be back by then?

sorry, should have been more specific.

the bolt pattern for the transfer case on the back of the trans is different from the XJ to the YJ/TJ... the XJ's is clocked down a bit more whereas the Wranglers tuck up.

A Wrangler AX15 requires a bit of floorboard massaging.

Denverd1, spending time with my family this weekend.
Islander, you are right, I think ivejonly seen 2 in belton, haven't rrally been looking though

I looked when I was trying to find one for my 98 for a long time. Never saw one in a yard. Ended up buying one from Baertrax that they pulled for a customer putting something else in.

Back