NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA's Technical Forums > Modified Tech Discussion > Paint and Bodywork forum
Register FAQ Users List Calendar Mark Forums Read
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Donate Bylaws Store Members Chat E-Mail

Paint and Bodywork forum Around here sheetmetal is optional but if you are going to do it, do it right.

Old August 24th, 2017, 19:32
NAXJA Forum User

Welder near chicago

I'm doing the 2x6 steel rock slider mod, and I'm looking for a welder in the Chicago suburbs. I have the old rockers cut out, and have the tubes cut at angles on the ends already. I just don't have the welding tools/experience to tackle the next step. I've called a few places, but seems it's a project that they aren't interested in. Anyone know of a company or person who may be interested?

Thanks